Early College Program Online Summer Institute
The priority deadline to apply for the Merit Scholarship and Need-Based Aid is March 1, 2022!
Early College Program Online Summer Institute 2022 Session Dates:
Session 1: 3-weeks, June 20-July 8 (half-day and full-day course options)
Session 2: 3-weeks, July 11-29 (half-day and full-day course options)
Session 3: 3-weeks, August 1-19 (half-day and full-day course options)
We’re very excited to be offering our Early College Program Online Summer Institute, led by our highly acclaimed faculty of artists and designers who have adapted their course content to a virtual platform. You will join peers from around the globe to create portfolio quality work, deepen your understanding of contemporary art making, and earn college credit. Experience dynamic virtual demos, engage in group critiques, and receive the ideal blend of one-on-one meeting time with faculty, and independent exploration.
Join us for one session or all three! We’ve designed the courses so you can continue to dig deeper into your projects if you enroll in multiple sessions.
- Online: 2D Animation*
- Online: Advanced Drawing and Painting Projects
- Online: Advanced Interdisciplinary Projects
- Online: Alternative Comics and Graphic Novels
- Online: Animation and Video Projects*
- Online: Design Projects*
- Online: Drawing/Painting/Comics and Graphic Novels
- Online: Drawing and Comics
- Online: Experimental Drawing
- Online: Fashion Design and Constructions
- Online: Interdisciplinary Projects
- Online: Material Manipulation
- Online: Painting Intensive
- Online: Visual Communication Design
- Online: Writer's Studio
Note: Students are required to have their own computer.
*If enrolled in Animation and Video Projects, Design Projects, 2D Animation, or Visual Communication Design, you will be provided with an Adobe Creative Cloud License for the duration of the course. We recommend that you have a laptop that meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Creative Cloud.Course Highlights
- Work with our amazing faculty of practicing artists, designers, and scholars
- Earn college credit that may transfer to any college you attend.
- Connect with visiting artists from around the globe
- Collaborate with students from across the United States and around the world
- Prepare a competitive portfolio for college admission